Ecosystem Services Market Consortium Seek Membership Manager
Membership Manager, FTE Position
The Membership Manager will be responsible for targeting, recruiting, processing, and servicing new members. You will also coordinate with financial teams and other ESMC teams to process and on-board new members as necessary.
Location: Remote, minimal travel expected
Position term: Annual Contract Basis
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- ESMC Member targeting, recruitment and Member servicing
a. Target, recruit, process and service new members.
b. Coordinate with financial team and other ESMC teams to process and on-board
new members as necessary.
• Maintain updated ESMC Membership Documents and materials, including member
access to Materials in BaseCamp member tile.
• Develop and host monthly new Member Onboarding Process
• Ongoing Member engagement and servicing via regular check-ins, surveys, focus groups,
discussion groups, and/or webinars, and other forms of individual and aggregated
engagement and outreach.
• Manage Salesforce to track member
• Collaborate with ESMC Business Development Director to link member supply and
demand needs with business development.
• Coordinate and engage with ESMC staff, including specific engagement with Policy and
Communications teams and participation in ESMC Team calls.
- Experience leading, developing, and implementing technical projects and experience with project management tools.
- Experience leading teams and working across teams and communicating with a diverse range of people from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently with proficiency in prioritizing tasks, organizing time, and managing multiple activities to meet deadlines, strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Preference given to those with an understanding of the agriculture industry, agricultural conservation and sustainability efforts, and ecosystem markets.
resume to email@example.com. Please include your name at the top of all
documents, and file names for all files that are sent (ex. Jane Doe cover letter).