Tetra Tech Seeks Program Coordinator
MSI Engagement Research and Program Coordinator for BIFAD Support Contract (Remote US-based)
- Organize/conduct background research and support key informant interviews to present information to BIFAD and USAID related to areas of opportunity and challenges to be considered by the Subcommittee.
- Support the Senior Counselor and BIFAD Executive Director in drafting the Subcommittee terms of reference (TOR), outlining background, objectives, membership balance plans, and a general timeline for the Subcommittee.
- Build and maintain, through stakeholder consultation, a list of potential Subcommittee members, considering the membership balance plan and in support of BIFAD’s aim for a representative Subcommittee with diverse views and organizational representation.
- Schedule meetings and interviews, maintain calendar invitations, record and share notes and recordings, and organize files related to the Subcommittee’s work.
- Support the Senior Counselor and Program Associate in planning, hosting, and following up on public meetings or other engagements related to the Subcommittee’s launch.
- Support activities to explore new partnerships with MSIs and to diversify BIFAD’s communications and outreach to traditionally underrepresented stakeholders.
- Recently completed bachelor’s degree or in-progress or recently completed Master’s degree in agriculture, economic development, business management, international development, or related field.
- Students currently enrolled as a full-time graduate student in a program, studying agriculture, economic development, business management, or related field, or who have graduated in the last 12 months at an accredited Minority Serving Institution (MSI), strongly preferred.
- At least one year of work experience desired, including some work, volunteerism or service-learning experience in a developing country or experience working with traditionally underserved or underrepresented groups or communities in the United States on issues related to food security, economic growth, or closely related fields.
- Understanding of MSI institutions strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated engagement in organizations committed to underrepresented students or young professionals in agriculture, sciences, or other fields (e.g., MANRRS or student government at an MSI) preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of, academic excellence in, and desire to pursue a career in agriculture, economics, project management, or international relations strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of international donor development projects, especially USAID-funded projects, highly desired.
- Experience in MS Office Suite required, with understanding of SharePoint desirable.
- Ability to work in the US without employer sponsorship.
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format